Monday, January 28, 2008

Prophet Gordon B. Hinckley

In memory of our dear prophet President Gordon B. Hinckley, I want to share a little of my testimony. I know that Gordon B. Hinckley is a prophet of God and was called of God. I know that the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints is the true church. I know that through my Savior, Jesus Christ we can have true happiness and that we can be with our families forever. I know that the temple is a house of God where we can do the work for those who have passed on. The priesthood is on the earth today and the power of it is real. I am thankful for the service and sacrafices that President Hinckley made while on this earth and I am grateful for the sacrafices that his family has made. I know that God lives and that my Savior atoned for me. We are all children of God and He does loves each of us.

0 comments: