Thursday, May 22, 2008

Airport Fun



Dan and I have been very lucky. We have done so much traveling in the last year and we have a full flight routine of loading and unloading the car (including rental cars), luggage check-in, security, getting on the plane and the arrival. It's quite impressive, if I do say so myself. Going through security can be a very interesting experience with 2 children under the age of 2, but Dan knows what he's to do and I know what I need to do and it works great! The funny thing is is that we never discussed or planned what we'd each do when it comes to going through security. I guess our minds are just forming into one..Yikes, that's a scary thought. Dan and I thinking alike!?! I hate the idea of paying full price for an airline ticket for Mckenzie. Until they're 2, they can sit on your lap. So, that's what we've done. Fortunantly, each time we've flown there has always been an extra seat on the plane and airlines are actually quite accomadating to moving things around so we can have that seat. Jet Blue, THANK YOU! So, we've flown who knows how many times now and Mckenzie has been able to have her own seat for free! There was even a time when the plane was packed full except 2 seats and one of them happened to be right next to Dan! We've been blessed. I don't want to know what a cross-country plane ride would be like with Mckenzie is she were to have to sit on laps. They'd probably find the nearest landing spot and kick us off the flight. Anyway, here's a cute little video of Mckenzie and Abby while waiting at the airport. Mckenzie is going through a "cleaning" phase. I really hope it's not a phase, but something she just likes to do.

0 comments: