My brother Max is serving a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints in Vina Del Mar, Chile. He's absolutely loving his mission. Mondays are his preparation days and he that's when he does email. It's so much fun receiving emails from him and when I time it right, we go back and forth through email for a few minutes. It's almost like talking to him on the phone. I am actually typing this post up while I wait for each email response from him. Oh how I love technology! I am so proud of him and the choices that he has made. How awesome it is to know that my brother is sharing a message of hope, love, faith and of our Savior, Jesus Christ to the people in Chile! We love you, Max!
Monday, March 09, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment